Our desire is that every member of our parish family encounters Jesus Christ in very personal and life-changing ways as they journey through life within our St. Mark community.
That now includes you and we welcome you to this very personal, yet communal journey of faith as part of our parish community. As you become a member of our community, we encourage you to take the steps below:
- Get connected! Stay up-to-date with what’s going on within our St. Mark parish. The Lord is alive and working in ways here which mean a lot of ministries and events are taking place almost every week. We provide opportunities for all ages throughout the year.
- Complete the parish registration form. Let us know you are with us so we can properly reach out to you and make you feel a part of our parish family.
- Explore the website and discover the numerous ways that you are invited to get involved.
- At least once a year, a “stewardship fair” is held but don’t wait to get involved! When you are ready to share your gifts of stewardship through time and talent, call the office and Kelli will help get you signed up and connected!
- Please complete the Parish Registration form below as completely as possible. You can fill out and submit the form online or you can print it out and drop it in the collection basket when you attend mass.
- Stay in touch! St. Mark Catholic Church uses “One Call Now” system to alert parishioners of important events within our parish! Automated calls will come to your home from the parish office number (859-623-2989). If you are not able to answer, the message will be left on your voicemail. If you would like to receive text messages instead of voicemail, simply text the word ALERTS to 22300 and you will receive a confirmation text that you are enrolled in texting. YOU MUST REQUEST TO BE ADDED TO THIS PROGRAM WITH THE PARISH OFFICE BEFORE YOU ARE ENROLLED.